No. Your Shukran card will remain active even if you don’t use it. However, please note that all Shukrans are valid for 24 months only. They cannot be credited back to your account once they expire.
Articles in this section
- What is Shukran?
- How do I join Shukran?
- I already have a Shukran membership. How do I earn Shukrans on my online purchases?
- I’ve signed up for Shukran online but haven’t received a Shukran card. Who should I contact?
- Do I get a Shukran membership number after signing up online?
- How much does it cost to join Shukran?
- I've just made an online purchase, but I haven’t linked my Shukran account yet. Can I still earn Shukrans on that purchase?
- Will I lose my Shukrans if I return an item?
- Can I earn points on vouchers?
- I just completed a purchase, but my points haven't been credited. Why?